Monday, December 28, 2009

Privacy on Myspace?

Ok I was just wondering if anyone has heard of or knows of people being able to view profiles that a set to private? I mean I'm sure that people with a lot of skills can hack in, but is there a way that you could go around the privacy thing? Like a code or something people can use to override it? Because I don't believe that the only people looking at my profile are my friends but I don't know I might just be paranoid.



Privacy on Myspace?

As far as I'm aware, there are no hacks or work-arounds to view your private myspace. I'm 100% sure that nobody but your friends and administrators can see or do anything to your myspace page if it's set to private.



This is because your page isn't 'hidden' to the public, but rather that the page isn't even shown to the public. A totally different page gets shown to people who aren't on your friends list which doesn't contain any personal information on, or anything to do with you, in fact.



Hope this puts your mind to rest.



Privacy on Myspace?

i was wondering the same thing my Criminal justice teachersaid that Universities and police and stuff can get around it if they want to find out info about someone Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd