Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

I try to view a private profile with codes given to me but no results. This is importantant matter! because this happens to be my ex husband (by the way were 23)with whom i have a baby with ! he wants to come back home! BUT!!!his myspace profile is private! which is very suspecious! and i need to view it beacuse my desicion will mostly be depending on what i find! for the future of my son!!



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

if u can view it this would be the way. this is how u view all hiddin things there just different codes u can view peoples contact table also there comments. and tones off other stuff



i have one for hidden pics. but it has worked for me. but lately it aint working. if ur there friend and they have hidden pics this is how u view it. but im not sure if it works if you not there friend. cuz now people that are ur friendz hide there pics.



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf... FRINED ID HERE



there friend idea is the number after the = sign in the www.bar. there is a sertain amount off number after words. that what u take and put in the add friend id here. just get read off that part and after the = thats where the numbers go. make suer everthing is cap that is suppost and everthing that is lower case that is suppost if u need anymore help just contact me at xxparkergirl_kaylaxx@yahoo.com. hope this helps and dont for get to voit for best answer :D



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

You can't view a private profile unless you're on his friend list. If I were you I would send him a friend request and see what happens. If he wants to come back to live with you then he would accept it with no hesitation! That will be your test.



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

Chances are he doesn't want you to view the pictures because there is something there he doesn't want certain people to see. People much like yourself. Don't ask questions you really don't want the answers to.



Regards,



Brandon



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

the only way to see them is be on their friends list



there used to be ways around it but myspace put a stop to it.



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

um okay..you cant.they have to put there pics so everybody can see it,



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

Simple. Add your ex husband to your profile as a friend. If he denies you. Don't let him back in. If he does.. and everything checks out in his favor. Let him back in.



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

If you know anyone on his friends list personally, ask them if you can come over %26amp; check his profile from their computer. Being that the welfare of the child is an issue, someone might help.



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

try faking u are someone very beatifull unknown girl download some fotos from net....create a profile...maybe flirt with him on net ask to be his friend...when u get added...



see the pics



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

myspace lurking -_- wooow.



he wants to come back home.. leaving his profile private... why does he even have a myspace..



to chat with friends?! iii ddooonnt thiinnkk soooo



How can I see Private pictures? Help me.?

EXACTLY!! THE WHOLE REASON FOR MYSPACE IS TO MAKE FRIENDS. WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR PICTURES PRIVATE??? THEN JUST DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd