Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I remove my myspace URL box even when my profile is set to private?

I mean how to i make the box disapear even when a stranger sees it from the "this profile is set to private.....must be friend" view? it has my name in it so...... when i look at it from a stranger view i dont want to see it there at all



How do I remove my myspace URL box even when my profile is set to private?

lol



here you can hide it



here is the code



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;table table table table div {visibility:hidden;}div table table table table table div input, div a, td.text div {visibility:visible;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



How do I remove my myspace URL box even when my profile is set to private?

get codes for hiding URL Boxes, similar to hiding comments and such.



Go look for it on this site:



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd