Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace!!!?

How do I set my profile on private so that others aren't able to view it ?



Myspace!!!?

Log in, click home, click edit profile, then on the sorta top right hand corner click settings, and then privacy on that..Then change it lol if you got all that!! 閳?x0x0x閳?br>Myspace!!!?



Hello



That is very easy.



1. You log in



2. Go to account settings



3. Privacy settings



4. There is a section who can view my profile.



I think there are three choices



public, friends only or ?? Just check friends only. : )



Myspace!!!?

I think the best thing to do is delete your acount with all your personal info. MySpace is dumb and can be dangerous



Myspace!!!?

ok go to your myspace home page click on account settings and then click Privacy change settings



Myspace!!!?

Click account settings, privacy settings, and friends only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd