Monday, December 28, 2009

I want to view my friends (ex friends now) Private Photobucket, because....plz read.?

She posted pics of me and my friends on her myspace while we were friends and if I could get into her photobucket and delete the pics, the URL would be broken, because I had uploaded the pics to her photobucket when I knew the password, but she has changed it, so I wont those pics of her myspace....



So how could I get into her photobucket since its private? I don't want to snoop for no reason at all cause I know whats in there, I just want to figure out her password so I can delete the pics...



Does anyone know how to hack a photobucket I guess I should say?



Even the read-only version would do. I know how to do it from there...



So please someoone tell me how I could possibly do this without her knowing, because I KNOW THERE IS A WAY as people have talked about how they did it recently.



Kudos for help..



AND DONT ANSWER WITH IDK please.



If you know a possilbe way, then please do so.



I want to view my friends (ex friends now) Private Photobucket, because....plz read.?

I don't know how to hack photobucket, but I do know that photobucket has an agreement where you can't put pictures of people on there unless you have their permission. My suggestion is you contact photobucket, and explain that this ex friend of yours has put pictures of you on there without her consent. They will likely ask for her email addy or username so they can identify her. This won't get her into big trouble or anything, but they will terminate her account, thus deleting all of her pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd