Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace search?

I joined Myspace and when I try to do a search on myself, it says there are no results found for me. I have and account and I should be able to find myself even if I have my settings set for private. I just shouldn't be able to view my full profile. Why can't I put in my name and find myself on a search for Myspace?



Myspace search?

For whatever reason, it normally takes a few days to get into their search system. I had the same problem, but it fixed itself after about a week.



Myspace search?

When you created your profile did you allow others to search for you using your name or email?



Myspace search?

You have to search for the name you put in .. when you signed up not your display name.



Myspace search?

It's because your not into their system yet.



You will be though really soon.



Trust me. :)



Myspace search?

try putting in your zip code in th search....make sure you are looking under your screen name if differrant from your real name



Myspace search?

Have you verified your email address yet? That's more than likely what it is.



Myspace search?

perhaps searching under another category might help



Myspace search?

when you signed up you may have written a different name then yours when you signed up or spelled it incorrectly and that ould be the reason



Myspace search?

They tell you that you gotta wait a week or so to get it in the system before you can search. For now, just use your URL to get friends to find you.



Myspace search?

Firstly you put your profile as 'PRIVATE', so go to your IM page %26amp; you will see some characters in the same box as your status "online, away ect", place your cursor on each one, untill one says "go to my space".



Hit that %26amp; you will be directed to your space.



Myspace search?

Because when you search yourself it dosent work.But i would suggest to go to your homepage and see your url and find yourself that way.Also if you just made it.It takes 24-36 hours for your profile to get to th database because so many people make a profile.To be exact 41-53 people every minute.I found out on the myspace info website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd